Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Bean and Pod’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Cornbrook, 2 Brindley Rd, Manchester M16 9HQ. Our company registration number is 10473530. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Please be aware that arrangement images are provided for illustrative purposes only. We reserve the right to slight change the item or colour scheme if an item is not available, with a similar or high value item.
- If you require an exact colour or item, please let us know so we can make sure to fulfill your order to your satisfaction.
- Alternatively if you require something which is not shown on our website, please contact us as we are likely able to accommodate.
- You can contact us on 0161 974 7530 or email@example.com
- The purchaser undertakes to inspect all goods when collecting or immediately following delivery and must notify the carrier of any damage, shortfall or deficiency. Acceptance of goods is deemed to be acceptance of correct goods and the purchaser is unable to reject the order for whatever reason.
- Once your order has been dispatched you can no longer cancel your order.
- For returns and exchanges contact us, we generally will not accept returns or exchanges unless the item is faulty.